At O’ Wow Home Care Services, we provide Personal Support services in the clients’ home or community to help them achieve their full potential, increase their independence, and integrate into the community based on their assessed need.
Covered services under personal support include supervision, support, or assistance with:
- Activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Accessing community services
- Developing meaningful connections with community members
- Participating in community activities of the person’s choosing
- Establishing new relationships and nurturing existing ones
Learn more about Personal Support services by clicking here. For further questions about this program, please don’t hesitate to call our staff at 651-280-7224 or 651-756-8948.