We know that finding a dedicated and qualified professional care provider can be a difficult process for individuals and families when they need one. This is why we have a vigorous recruitment process and screening standards.
Our employees undergo the following screening process and practices to ensure that you are getting the best in quality, skills, and professionalism every time:
- Criminal Background Check
- In-Depth Interview to Determine Skills and Experience
- Verification of License and Certification (In Compliance With State Laws and Requirements)
- Continual License Status Monitoring Throughout Employee Tenure
- Reference Checks via Phone or Mail
- State Health Screenings as Required by Law
- OSHA Guidelines
- Drug Screening
Once screened and approved for hire, each of the OWHCS employees undergoes:
- Competency Verification by a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Supervisory Visits for Personal Care and Skilled Service Cases (Made by a Registered Nurse at 60-Day Intervals)
- In-Office Orientation Prior to Placement
- Employee Performance Reviews Within the First 90 Days and Then Twice per Year in Succeeding Periods
Our dedication is to get the right people involved so we regularly send an OWHCS representative to follow up with each placement. We do this to make sure that they are a good fit for our organization. In addition, we encourage all our employees to undergo continuing education to keep up with the latest industry-approved practices.
Our team works together to ensure the best quality of home care for all of our patients. All of the professionals at OWHCS meet our rigorous employee requirements and have graduated from an accredited school for their specialization.